Slideshow Widget

Late Sunday in the Garden

11 Oct 2010

Bluebells




Flowering cherry





Iris


It must be Spring



Junior gardener

4 Responses to “Late Sunday in the Garden”

  1. What a lovely garden! I do love your blog and confess to being a lurker, one day I want to order 2 dolls made with my daughter's colouring, they are now in their 30's, yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lurker, or is it Pippa.I have just been to see your lovely blog. Do you live on Flinders Island? You know I have never been there, it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    lovely photos and Kate looks soo pretty a little like her mom is she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. We're into Autumn now here in the UK.
    Eve x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.