Jungle

20 Oct 2010




Stephen and Kate are gradually bringing the garden back from the edge of jungledom.


Everything is so green and growing so quickly.
Spring comes to front garden first, the back garden is always at least a week behind.


Everything smells so good.




5 Responses to “Jungle”

  1. Like your back garden, I feeling like I am lagging behind the coming of spring. Every time I turn my back something grows or blooms or spills out of the garden. Even though i feel like I am chasing my tail, I don't mind. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...it reminds me of 'the Secret Garden'. That sweet story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Tasmania. And this is why! So lush and green. What beckoning scenes. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.