3 Oct 2010




I am dipping my toe in the vast ocean that is Facebook.

Sweet Isabelle, above is helping me.

What a strange and interesting place that is.

A whole world that I never knew existed.

You can visit my little jenny wren page by clicking the link in the sidebar, it's a little place just for dolly things, I believe you can even ' like ' me and then you become a fan.

I am a bit clumsy with the whole Facebook thing at the moment but I guess, like blogging, things get smoother as you go along.

So if you are a Facebooker I might see you there.
This could be fun.



4 Responses to “ ”

  1. I am dippinng too Jenny, I might see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a Little Jenny Wren on FB, but it's crochet. I can't find you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth I am at Little jenny wren dolls. I can't link in the post, blogger is misbehaving but you can click on the picture at the top of the side bar and it will take you there. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been considering this myself, Jenny and so I will be very interested to hear your thoughts about Facebook. I have looked briefly at my daughters' pages but it does look like a huge and very unfamiliar world!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.