Slideshow Widget

24 Oct 2010




Can I ask a little favour... something weird has been happening on Facebook with my little jenny wren doll page.
Could you click on the link at the top of the sidebar, it should take you to my little jenny wren dolls page on Facebook . It takes me there and it takes everyone else in this house with their own facebook accounts to my page  but when other people click on links on Facebook for my page it seems to take them to their own profile instead and they can't even find my page when the search for little jenny wren dolls.

Or if you already 'like' my page can you just check to see if you can go from my Jenny Marshall profile page to my little jenny wren page. 
Here is the link to my profile page  http://www.facebook.com/ljennywren

Can you let me know if you have any problems with it?
Thanks so much.


I seem to have fixed the problem, thanks guys.



11 Responses to “ ”

  1. Hiya, isnt it a pain when things just dont work as they should!
    I followed the link at the side and it did take me to my homepage. I did a facebook search and there is a little jenny wren page but I dont think its you? it has a picture of a baby with a yellow crochet chick hat? I also tried following the link in your post and that took me to your personal homepage (though it didnt let me look because I'm not a friend) I tried following the link there for your facebook page and that wasn't working either, just took me to my homepage.
    I hope you get it sorted soon :)
    Charl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The button link in your side bar doesn't work for me. As you mentioned, it takes me to my own Facebook page. The typed out link at the bottom of your post works great! Also, I did a search for little jenny wren dolls on Facebook, and there you were. Hope you can get your button link figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, everything is working for me. Perhaps you have already fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel it seems to be a problem for people outside Australia but why would that be??? the mysteries of Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works fine for me too, IM in Aus though - how strange that it is just OS accounts it isnt linking from.
    Hope you get it sorted!
    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny, I just tried, from northern NSW, the link in your post took me to my page, but when I searched for 'Little Jenny Wren', up you popped.

    Hope you get it sorted soon.

    Oh and btw, thanks for answering my question the other day about rovingvs batts for forming dolly heads.

    Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jenny,
    I have just joined Facebook and I clicked your link yesteday but it took me to my login page but I have tried this morning and it lead me straight to your page so hopefully all is well now,
    Susan (from England) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. jenny, all your links work fine for me. I hope you get it sorted soon... or maybe you already have.
    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenny,
    All the links work fine for me. I hope you get it sorted out.
    Yours,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried and it took me to your page, no problem. I'm in the US by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.