lemon, orange and apple green

15 Sep 2010

mosaicc18ce5808a3a77b8b44232726ce364eec1e4c635




DON'T FORGET , TOMORROW ISHANDMADE HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS POST


4 Responses to “lemon, orange and apple green”

  1. Yummy pics Jenny! I can sense you are coming over all Spring-like with such zesty colours! :)

    Can't wait to see the Christmas post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy lurking fan who can't wait till tomorrow! Your blog never fails to deliver a little patch of sunshine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,

    Could you please tell me how to make a mosaic (not sure that's the right name) like this and upload it? I had a look at Flickr and can't work it out.

    Thanks in advance,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.