30 Sep 2010



It's ridiculous how happy it makes my family when I buy  loaf of  Beaconsfield bread.

It makes THE best toast 
especially when smothered in butter 
 and a however-much-suits-you swipe
of Promite or Vegemite.


You choose your poison.

5 Responses to “ ”

  1. Looks yummy! I notice you have the right ratio of spread to butter - very important:) It would be vegemite for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegemite for sure and a bit more butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toast - one of the best comfort foods. When feeling a bit down there's nothing like toast and a cup of tea to lift one's spirits!
    Toast with butter, it needs no additions for me.
    Eve x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, I would nearly give my right arm for a slice of Beaconsfield wholemeal bread and I couldn't agree more,it does make wonderful toast.
    I will be in Launceston in a few weeks. Guess where I will be heading.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Patricia , the power of Beaconsfield bread - it's a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.