29 Sep 2010

P1070294



I seem to be very busy at the moment and very much 'in the zone'.


4 Responses to “ ”

  1. The buttons just make this doll so perfect! I love the giraffe too! I'm getting the itch to try and make a doll now, but first I'm saving up to purchase one of yours for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny,
    Somehow I knew it was her!!! But she has arrived safe and sound and perfect. The buttons do make this and her sweet face of course. Thank you,thank you,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart this doll is - what lovely fabric and knitting. I also enjoy browsing through your book titles, Jenny. I have always enjoyed your posts pertaining to book recommendations. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.