Slideshow Widget

Yellow

17 Aug 2010

P1060934



Need I say more


9 Responses to “Yellow”

  1. That is one truly stunning photograph. What a delicious shade of yellow.
    Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you but this means winter is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most eloquent, I just can't wait for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope you said it all. I love Daffodils, just wish it got a bit colder here so I could grow them myself instead of having to buy a very small bunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. The previous owners of our house must have loved daffodils because each spring there are dozens and dozens of them.

    They are my favorite sign of early spring. :)

    Highly anticipating autumn here after an unusually hot and humid summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.