Wistful Wednesday

11 Aug 2010


10 Responses to “Wistful Wednesday”

  1. Those photos DO make me wistful!

    All joys to you,

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Little Jenny Wren! :) Love those photos - just happiness to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. We had that phone in our house when I was a child. It had a lovely rich RRRING-RRRING! Although in those days, it hardly ever rang as we used it so rarely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including us in your lovely collection of wistful images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous mosaic! how kind of you to include my photo with all these pretty images. and i love your dolls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wistful day for sure. One of my first boyfriends drove his parents VW bus, I loved him and the bus :). The stack of books, the dial phone,( I have one that is clearer than any other phone) such pretty happy pictures. Hope the rest of your week is special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabby mosaic!!
    lovely to see Shevie's photos there too, love her house :)
    Thanks for including me! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.