Vintage Little Golden Books

7 Aug 2010




Found some great vintage Little Golden Books at the op shop a couple of weeks ago.

And it was half price books day, so only 50cents each.

11 Responses to “Vintage Little Golden Books”

  1. They look so cute. I wonder what you are planning on doing with them? Will they remain as books or are you planning to make something using the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Little Golden Books. I am going to have to go through the books I that belonged to my children.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the Little Mummy book. I loved it.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the Book Little Mummy was my favorite book as a little girl. I have looked all over for a copy of that book for my little girls. I am so very jealous you found them and at that wonderful price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Little Mommy" is my daughter's favorite book right now! I actually blogged about it recently because I made "ginger cake" in honor my daughter's love for the book.
    Great finds, and what a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a find! I am always on the look out for vintage Ladybird books, as my Mum gave all mine away. :(

    "Shopping with Mother" is top of my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jenny! I think I remember the The Happy Family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had Little Mummy as a child and loved it - was always envious of her little kitchen set. I found a battered old copy at the oppy recently to read to my little ones. It's such a classic - great score!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eloise Wilkin and Little Golden Books bring back such sweet memories. I think I will go grab some Animal Crackers and some Little Golden Books and have a quiet afternoon....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.