Slideshow Widget

21 Aug 2010

cute car 2



Today we walked to my sister's house for my nephew's 13th birthday celebration.

It was a perfect late winter's day.
Bright and sunny.
We stopped to vote  in the Federal Election along the way, 
Andy's first time.


We walked down the hill past this perfect little car shining, smiling I'm sure, in the sunshine

The prunus blossoms are out, Spring is knocking on the door.

Today's birthday was the last of the busy season that began in late May. 
No more birthdays now until late November.

3 Responses to “ ”

  1. hi
    Just to say Hello and to tell you how much I love reading your blog..
    keep up your good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, might be a Morris maybe? I love Morris's!
    Tan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.