Slideshow Widget

Playing with fabric

6 Aug 2010

My Creative Space, playing with fabric



I spent the morning with Dad. he read the paper and I read my library books about Mid Century Modern Design.

My cousin and her husband arrived unexpectedly from Brisbane so I got sidetracked, stayed longer than I planned.
I came home to a cat stuffed prettily into a box and started playing around with some fabrics.



Maggie in a box


The shop updates will be tomorrow
the finishing touches that needed doing have not been done,
I have become possessed by  pretty fabrics and small animals.



My Creative Space, playing with fabric

3 Responses to “Playing with fabric”

  1. Oh, I like those knitted legs in the picture. Cats are so funny! I like how they find places to squeeze in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're forgiven.....pretty fabrics and small animals.....who could resist.
    florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a delight as usual. You are a woman out of your time I think Jenny, so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.