Slideshow Widget

Three little people who were finished this week...

25 Jul 2010

P1060634

This little one is for Oli, he has named him Arti



Dakota's doll


This one is for Dakota



P1060592


And this one in her nightdress is a surprise baby.

5 Responses to “Three little people who were finished this week...”

  1. What a lovely little trio to wake up to on a Sunday morning, Jenny!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darlings! I do like the name Oli has selected for his young man Arti. I also enjoyed peeking at your book titles in the background, Jenny.
    Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so sweet.
    I re-read Hitty by Rachel Fields recently - do you know it? I couldn't help think of your dolls and wonder what kinds of histories they will have.
    And then I made a necklace for myself, thinking of Hitty's coral beads (blogged here http://thriftathome.blogspot.com/2010/07/hittys-coral-beads.html)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.