Slideshow Widget

Pretty wool

27 Jul 2010



 This lovely pretty wool arrived yesterday all the way from Georgia, USA from Mama Jude in fact.


The colours are so soft but vibrant it's hard to believe she has used only plant dyes.

How clever.

I'm sure this wool will make some lovely dolly dresses and jumpers and cardigans and hats.


12 Responses to “Pretty wool”

  1. Beautiful colours!!!! :Look forward to seeing them knit up Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wool! I love Mama Jude's wool:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow beauty. :) Please post pics of it knitted up, I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, the colours are so vibrant, they're going to look beautiful knitted up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great wool - i can see that it's going to be really nice to knit with - let us all know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours, can't wait to see how it knits up. I think I'd like something for myself from wool like that. Do tell how it knits and feels please.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours, can't wait to see how it knits up. I think I'd like something for myself from wool like that. Do tell how it knits and feels please.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty pretty pretty. I saw a bridal bouquet in those colors once and it has stayed in my memory. I'm tempted to get my own wool after seeing yours, even though I tend to only knit dishcloths!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is there somewhere on your blog i casn find out how much the dolls are?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours, I've favourited them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.