Frenchie goodness

14 Jul 2010

P1060530



 Today is a very French day so I have some French inspiration to share with you.



Itty bitty blog  ( Swiss but French speaking)







If you have any favourite French blogs or websites 
please share.

8 Responses to “Frenchie goodness”

  1. Thanks Jenny. It's breakfast time here in England and I've just spent a happy half hour looking at your recommended French blogs. Gorgeous choice. I love the stylish French knitwear they design for children. Some lovely pics. Sorry I have no French blogs to add to your list. Eli x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonsoir!

    I dig that red franken'kitty !

    www.gris-bleu.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for some beautiful new blogs to explore. Here is one that always brightens my day when a lovely new post appears, http://petitsbonheurs123.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. myfrenchkitchen.wordpress.com is a lovely blog by a French artist and cook

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun to peruse the pictures on the blogs -thanks! I wish I knew French better so I could understand more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely French blog I found when looking for crafty things to do with my little boy.

    http://julieadoredimanche.blogspot.com/

    Lots of simple but sweet craft ideas, with pretty photos. I especially like the serpent.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to checking those out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao Jenny, my suggestions are:
    auxpetitsriens.canalblog.com
    hortensias22.canalblog.com
    hope you enjoy, antonella (Italy)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.