6 Jul 2010




I remember sitting in front of my Mum's gorgeous Fler dressing table ( which she still has, the whole bedroom suite in fact)
with the sunshine streaming in,
trying on her necklaces and big clip on earrings
and singing along to this tune
and feeling utter bliss.


I must have been about four, in those heady days before I started school, when all the world was wonderful and summer lasted forever.


Remember?


Sitting here, surrounded by fog, snow on the mountains and piles of washing refusing to dry I need a little glimpse of summer sunshine.





One Response to “ ”

  1. I remember the song, the way summer lasted forever and my Mum has her dressing table from back then too. Nice memories Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.