Slideshow Widget

I have been busy ...

13 Jul 2010

P1060521



getting little party girls into the post.



P1060519

5 Responses to “I have been busy ...”

  1. lovely little dress on your top doll and the special hair-do on the lower is just gorgeous.
    These brunettes are pretty change from the run of curls and red heads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair especially on the second girlie.
    I wish I could be busy too, but the heat here in summer is making me poky and slooooow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, jenny:o)
    i have been busy slacking off when i should be sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH I want one!! They are just too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous. I love the knitted top on the second doll. So pretty!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.