Slideshow Widget

Blueberry muffins for breakfast...

16 Jul 2010

photo

 

... at last the ingredient gods have their act together and I have everything on hand to make sour cream blueberry muffins on this cold and frosty morning. 

Go Jenny!

Recipe here   

BUT  I added 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence as suggested in the comments below the recipe and I didn't have quite enough sour cream so I put the dregs of small carton of whipping cream in as well and topped it up with a little milk to make it up to the 1 cup measure. 

I  used a generous cup of frozen blueberries. 

I also dusted them with icing sugar to make them look pretty before we ate them.


Enjoy




6 Responses to “Blueberry muffins for breakfast...”

  1. Yum! That's something for the my girls to look forward to waking up to on Sunday morning.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look good, I love Blueberry muffins:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this recipe Jenny, made them yesterday and they were delicious. As usual though I didn't have all the ingredients and had to substitute the sour cream for natural yogurt.
    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me hungry just looking at them! Can't wait to try making them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jenny they are looking so yummy
    Feel like putting my hand out and eating one...
    But we do not get blueberries here in India, Nor are the other berries easily available they are exotic fruits here available only in certain season and extremely expensive .
    So what can i substitute them with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.