Slideshow Widget

Yellow

3 Jun 2010

P1060026


Thick slow to clear  fog here this morning,
just now giving way to golden sunshine.


You can't beat a Japanese maple for reminding you how pretty and elegant late autumn can be.



P1060025




P1060024



Thanks so much for taking the time to give me some Melbourne suggestions and for taking the time to visit my blog. 


I have between 400 and 500 visitors a day and even though many of you don't comment I do appreciate your visits.

Mind you I also love it when you do leave a comment or email me.

It's nice to find out who you are.


Of course I also know it's nice to visit blogs and just enjoy them, so I don't mind  that you don't comment  because I visit lots of blogs and don't comment too.




P1060022

10 Responses to “Yellow”

  1. Oh wow. Those are stunning pictures! I love Japanese Maples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor maple died after our long freezing winter. I will have to look back at yours come the Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and visit regularly don't always comment though may do it more
    Sheilah from Wollongong NSW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never commented on your blog before, but I would like to tell you how much I enjoy the short "vacation" I receive when I read your posts. I'm in the United States, and sometimes life is overwhelmingly busy as I homeschool 6 children and work in the evenings. Your blog always has such peaceful, inspiring photos of simple beauty and a sweet life. Thank you for sharing your days with me.
    Tonya
    www.meanolmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Japanese Maples are incredible! We mainly have pine, live oak and red maple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny

    Beautiful as always, your blog. So peaceful looking up into those trees.love the colous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I found your blog through Rhonda Jean's Down to Earth and have been reading on and off for a couple of months. I absolutely LOVE autumn, it is my second fave month with winter the all time fave. My fave colour is yellow closely followed by orange. The maple pictures are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
    Hope you enjoy your Melbourne trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos have a very soothing effect. I never before considered yellow a soothing color. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, there is a good bit of faith involved in sending posts out into the world. I find so much encouragement when I notice connections.
    I loved Rosie's post, updating us on their dear family. I have been corresponding with åslaug, so I knew the happy news.
    Your cold weather colors are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have visited your blog many times, but don't think I have ever stopped to tell you how much I have enjoyed see all the dolls you have made. Just a delight..each one.
    Thank you for sharing them.
    Dale in Ms. USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.