30 Jun 2010

jessica's doll



Still coming up to speed after two weekends away and three major birthdays 
so I'll share some of the custom order dolls that have gone out recently.
Lots of curly tops in this bunch.

The window of opportunity to get good light for photos is very small these days so the colour may look a little off in some of the pictures.


jessica's doll



Coco



Coco



P1060407



P1060409



P1060412



P1060415

6 Responses to “ ”

  1. Oh! So many gorgeous little treasures there! I love the little one on the crochet blanket with red knitted gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet! I love all the little knitted clothes, I want to learn to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the dolls and especially love the little red coat with the matching red shoes. You are so talented !
    Blessings,
    Mary in PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each one has it's own personality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny you're a legend getting all that finished with all you've had on the past month! I meant to tell you how nice your hair looked the other night too. I have opened a jar of raspberry jam from the same batch and as usual I have iver cooked it because I am always scared it's not going to set, so it's a bit like raspberry paste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweaters (and the dolls too!) Absolutely adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.