Slideshow Widget

7 May 2010

Andrea's doll


Some little dolls



Andrea's doll


who flew off



For Emma and Josephine


to their new homes



P1050540


 last month.


My wrists and hands seem to have made a full recovery and I am busily making dolls again.
There will be an Etsy shop update on 13th and 14th May.
Nice to be back in the swing of things again.



P1050543

10 Responses to “ ”

  1. as always, very inspiring and just so 'cherish' able if that's even a word. Glad to hear your hands are mended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always, wonderful and very inspiring. The other word that comes to mind is 'cherish'-able... if that's even a word!

    Glad to hear your hands are well-mended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the girls with their little knitted hats. What a blessing that your hands feel better. from Jenny McH

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweet! All their clothes and hats & packs are very fine. I especially like the applique heart on one of the sister's dress. Dolls at our house get woolen socks this week. :)

    I'm happy to hear that your hands & wrists are feeling back to usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolls just keep getting better, and i love the photos, they look so real, i think its great you are nurturing children all around the world. keep up the great work. Even though we are on the other side of the world, i am inspired by your photos and thoughts of my home town Launceston. Thanks
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You posted her photo!!! I love her. She's here safe and sound. I love her clothes and her precious face. You do such beautiful work, she turned out PERFECT. Thank you for being so talented and sharing your gifts.
    The other " girls" are adorable too. I love the back packs and the sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, you are living in France. I, of course, had no idea. How exciting!Thanks for leaving a message , now I can check out what you are up to.

    love Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good news about your hands Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, With your permission, I would like very much to feature you on my blog. I'm definitely interested in purchasing one for my daughter.

    Much Love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dolls are sooo beautiful. You have such an eye for character and color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.