Slideshow Widget

Robert Doisneau

25 May 2010






A few years ago I had a Robert Doisneau calendar, just loved his pictures.


He wrote
"The marvels of daily life are exciting; no movie director can arrange the unexpected that you find in the street."




"Doisneau has presented a charming vision of human frailty and life as a series of quiet, incongruous moments"
from 'The Encyclopedia of Photography' (1984) - Robert Doisneau





I would have to agree with him






5 Responses to “Robert Doisneau”

  1. What a great introduction. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What marvelous photos, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Robert Doisneau Calendar years ago too. I remember some of those pictures from it. Thank you for reminding me of such a love;y artist I had long forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.