1 May 2010

P1050635



I am not going to bore you with endless chookie pictures but this morning with the lightest softest rain falling the girls were up under the table.

If you look closely over on the right hand side of the picture you can just see Charlie's tail poking out of the bushes. 
She is having a lovely time.

Just after the photo was taken Biddie, the golden hen, called a halt to proceedings, Charlie had had long enough and they all headed back down to be under the cover of the apple trees.


6 Responses to “ ”

  1. I am never bored by chook photos. :- )

    That's a lovely tablecloth Jenny. I've spent a little bit of time this afternoon browsing your early posts. I have known this for a long time but I never say anything, but yours is my favourite blog. It's like reading through my sister's blog. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely comment you have received from Rhonda. And I agree with her, you have a lovely relaxing way of expressing yourself with your words & photos. Your chooks have a lot of common sense taking shelter from the rain. from Jenny McH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda,thanks for the lovely comment. The table cloth is some vinyl from Spotlight, makes a great all weather cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny

    I agree with Rhonda, I've been reading your blog for ages and your blog is definately my favourite. I enjoy how your family, home and you doll making fills your life with happiness and how in a wonderful way you can give us a glimpse of this through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute chooks, looks like they on a big property.They look extremly happy there.I agree, you and Rhonda are my all time favorite blogs and you both make my life all the richer ,so I thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so adorable under the table

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.