Slideshow Widget

14 Apr 2010

P1050373



There is a new little poppet doll going into the shop now.

This little one has found a home, thank you.


3 Responses to “ ”

  1. So Adorable Jenny,too sweet love the colours to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,your babies are going like hotcakes....they are so adorable...it is no wonder....blessings to you Jen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet indeed. i'ts wonderful that your dolls are so coveted. I think that you shoudl do as yoru doing. Every one that is a faithful follower of you blog will have the opertunity if they desire. The only other thing I can think of is do what you did before and name the day that they will be posted and then eveyone will have a chance. Meanwhile the babe posted here will be loved and cherished I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.