Slideshow Widget

the red umbrella, new blog shop.

18 Apr 2010




Kate and I have opened a little shop, the red umbrella, to share all kinds of treasures with you:


Kate's hand made cards and needle felting,
my vintage finds and second hand books,
hand made goodies of all kinds
perhaps even a doll or two.

( all prices are in Australian dollars, Paypal will convert the amount to your currency)


We will be adding to the shop as we make and find more things to share.


If you have the time, take a look.

3 Responses to “the red umbrella, new blog shop.”

  1. Thank you Kate and Jenny, I believe I am one of your first customers. :) Love your shop name Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you both the very best of luck with your new venture. I too, love the name. Kate, your cards are adorable.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shop! much luck to you and your little fairy ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.