Slideshow Widget

On The Street Where You Live

7 Apr 2010




Louis has just left to go back to Hobart this morning.
 Stephen has gone with him and they are going for a long bike ride when they get down south.


This morning both Louis and I started humming this gorgeous song so I tried to find a version on Youtube to share with you.
I happened across this one which is a tribute to Audrey Hepburn.
It's a bit of a crazy video but you can still enjoy the silky smooth voice of Nat King Cole.
A further touch of kismet , Kate and I watched Audrey along with the gorgeous Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday yesterday. 
Delightful. 
My brother was named after Gregory Peck - what a star, so handsome, he seems such a thoroughly decent man.







I also can't listen to this song without thinking of Mad Men.
I wonder when the third series will be available on DVD in Australia?
And just check out the photo galleries at the Mad Men site, they have bazillion stills from each episode.




3 Responses to “On The Street Where You Live”

  1. My husband and I finished watching Mad Men Season 3 on DVD last night...WOW!! I will not give away any secrets, this is such an awesome program! I will tell you even my husband can't wait till Season 4 starts here in the States this July! ~Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Audrey Hepburn and the beautiful outfits she wears. I recently bought the dvd of the movie Roman Holiday, it's a wonderful reminder of our trip to Italy 2 years ago. from Jenny McH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.