Kennedy March

1 Apr 2010



My Andy is out there now , doing this, The Kennedy March.

With the rest of his year 12 class and a dedicated team of teachers and helpers he has walked through the night, starting at morning tea time yesterday and he will finish some time this morning.
50 miles in a day.




Go Andy!

( Oh and if you have time follow the link to JFK's article, The Soft American, written in 1960.
It's very interesting reading)




5 Responses to “Kennedy March”

  1. I did not know that! How interesting. Thanks so much Jenny and well done Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely blog congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifty miles! Quite an accomplishment!
    And oh, my, your dear boy doesn't look a *thing* like you, does he? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to Andy and doesn't he look like his Mum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.