14 Apr 2010



it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are
ee cummings



the cryptoquote from monday's paper
left on the kitchen table this morning after breakfast

stephen's favourite part of the paper

of course he should have written it in lower case

just love ee cummings

you can read all his poetry here

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. I love ee cummings and the cryptoquote. I wonder if this is the one that will be in our paper tomorrow morning? If so, I'll surprise my husband by completing it in a few minutes!
    Cheers,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a cryptoquote in the Sydney Morning Herald, I have to make do with the crossword, sudoku and target word.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.