Slideshow Widget

17 Apr 2010



Interesting





to watch




the faces




 of the electrician
 




 and his apprentices






 when they came to my house the other day






I tend to forget that it looks a little different to other people's homes.

( If you want to see more pictures of my kitchen, such as it is, you can go here .
There are lots of pictures of food too but you can just hop over those.)

16 Responses to “ ”

  1. Yes it is interesting to watch how others see our environment.
    I love all the books, the teapots, the china and all those oh so homely things we see in your photos. I think your family are very lucky to have such a home to return to at the end of the day,

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea to post pics of other people's homes. And, by the way, love all your neat collections. I especially love the kangaroos above your wood stove!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your home is charming! Enjoyed the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see what other people's homes look like. A home is what makes each family different and unique. Your home always looks so cozy and inviting. My husband and I are in the process of buying our first home! We currently live in an apartment, with strict rules. We are so excited to finally paint color on the walls, and decorate each room of our house to make it our home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a place where I would be very comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!! I would have loved to see their faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is just lovely Jenny,
    So warm and inviting, and lots of books around is just how I like it!
    Blessings to you.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny,
    You live in such a warm and cozy home. The round metal tin with flowers on it looks just like one I treasure from my grandmothers house. I have the money saved for one of your beautiful dolls one day I'll get the chance to have one before it sells. :) Thank you for sharing all that you do. This is one of my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky electrician and apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Rose, they were probably thinking this is how home should be .Wow wish we could live here.mm cosy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your home is wonderful -- so warm and inviting!
    We see those looks occasionally too when strangers come into our home. I used to try very hard to stick with a more 'traditional decor', but I've finally given up on that and just do what I like nowadays -- much less stressful and much more enjoyable, isn't it ;-)?
    Blessings,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it makes a big impression on strangers when they notice the home fires burning. Just now I have to force myself to go downstairs and move my yarn, my fabric, my books, my ironing board, my papers - one of our son's friends needs a place to stay. I'm looking forward to him coming though - he wants a bit of earth for his own garden. So dear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures of your home make me so happy! ~'::

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jenny, your home is beautiful and a real charmer. Is that an Airedale I see there?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your home! i see we have similar style! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.