Slideshow Widget

Exciting

16 Apr 2010




How exciting is that!

The wonderful electrician has just been and wired in our "new" ( to us) cook top that we bought before Christmas.

So exciting, no more cooking on a single gas burner as I have been for the past , who knows how many months.

And I will finally get to use the fabulous vintage coffee pot I found at the op shop months ago.

Can you tell I am excited.!!!!

6 Responses to “Exciting”

  1. I am cheering for you Jenny! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new cooktop. I am in love with your coffee pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Jenny!!!!
    It feels sooooo gooodddd to have new things in our house...
    The coffee pot is fabulous , wish i could visit you for a cup of coffee I love coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes definitely very exciting.
    The coffee pot looks great too. Enjoy
    cheers kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband collects vintage pots. He hasn't found anything like that yet. I'll have to keep my eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband collects vintage pots. He hasn't found anything like that yet. I'll have to keep my eye out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.