Working in miniature.

8 Mar 2010

P1040815-1


Thinking of ideas for stock for the market in three weeks, Stephen suggested I make a smaller doll.

So I did.

This tiny one is 4 1/2" tall, she is being looked after by Kate's doll who is 12" tall



P1040817-1


Here she is with one of my poppet dolls which is 6" tall



P1040812-1


Oh my, it really is a jelly baby this time.


6 Responses to “Working in miniature.”

  1. Very sweet...a baby for a baby!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tiny so you know I love this little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I know it's not easy working in miniature, but they're so cute and a great "friend" to the larger dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.