New poppet dolls in the shop

4 Mar 2010




Two new little people in the shop today.

It feels a bit strange to have something new in the shop , it has been such a long time, I feel a little nervous. 

Isn't that silly.





These two little poppets have found a home , thank you.


11 Responses to “New poppet dolls in the shop”

  1. I don't think you need to worry Jenny, they're absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are tooth-achingly sweet. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anouk, I wanted to tell you that I am in love with every doll that you have put on Flickr lately. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are So Sweet and their little outfits are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new shop guests are adorable. I'm sure they brighten faces where ever they go!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, they are adorable. Don't be nervous, there is someone for every dolly you make. I love the little dresses, very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dolls sold before I could even see them in your shop! I think you make the best Waldorf dolls I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh they are just too cute! I am glad that I did not see these until they were already sold as I have put myself on a very strict budget, but I would have been so tempted to buy another poppet to go with my other little poppets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.