Slideshow Widget

Lost

23 Mar 2010

Me, caught at work, in my own little world. See Cynthia's little Christmas fairy hanging from my lamp.


This is what I have been doing.

Lost in my own little world.

Snapped by Kate.

( I think Cynthia's little Christmas fairy spotted the camera though, don't you )



7 Responses to “Lost”

  1. Don't you love the deep concentration you are able to achieve while working at something you love? And we all love your dolls, too!

    Liz (aka Ninny)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kate was definatly spotted. What a nice work space you have. I love the colors and the way they blend together. The doll maker at her craft, special indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat picture! Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how easy is it to get lost in craft?
    too easy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, what a great photo! Looking at it I feel like I just popped in the door calling out "Yoohoo Jenny". Thanks Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing any woman working contentedly at home gives me a lot of pleasure. I love that you're framed by knitting needles, polka dots (my favourite) and dolls. You look beautiful, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.