Slideshow Widget

30 Mar 2010

P1050102




This is the Easter season in the southern hemisphere, eggs and pumpkins.

Our one and only pumpkin for the year, self seeded and determined has come inside to join my little Easter decoration on the kitchen table.


Pumpkins are so photogenic don't you think.
All that fertile roundness and subtle colour changes.



I am enjoying what will probably be the last batch of granola until next summer. The mornings are getting chilly, porridge time. 
I eat my granola with a couple of large spoonfuls of homemade yogurt and tell myself what a lucky girl I am.



You can find the recipe for the Granola here and if you look up to just below my header you can see a link to all my recipes. 
Going through them I do seem to have quite a few repeats. 
You will find the recipe for pasties, and Anzacs and rock cakes and several chocolate cakes and on it goes.




P1050099

3 Responses to “ ”

  1. That looks like a nice table display; to me, it seems so reverse to have Easter time w/pumpkins but I kind of like it!

    Thank you for all the recipes! Your granola looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lemon slice recipe- I've been looking for it for a while, then remembered you'd posted it. My daughter adores it- she's taken a batch to camp with her this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.