Slideshow Widget

Sunday

7 Mar 2010

bella donna lily




medlars




Old Tom tomato




our only pumpkin




badger




Shackleton




Maggie


and yes, it has been muggy and hot.


Phoebe

6 Responses to “Sunday”

  1. Same here. Bring on Autumn I say! But what about Qld and Melbourne?

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have medlars! Do you blet them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to scratch those cute kitty tummies. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, I found your blog a few months ago, while searching for "vintage" blogs. I just adore where you live...I am in Portland, Oregon. I am happy to see I am not the only one who takes pictures of her felines! Enjoy your Autumn! ~Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen so many prostrate moggies. They were obviously enjoying doing nothing in the mugginess of the day. Cute.

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pleasant Sunday! I have that lily in my front yard and never knew its name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.