Slideshow Widget

pink sky at night...

17 Mar 2010

sunset

6 Responses to “pink sky at night...”

  1. I've always loved that rhyme! I just wanted to stop and tell you how much I daily enjoy your perspective and pictures. On the other side of the world, we have had a very hard winter and your garden pictures have offered glimpse of spring to us. I think that in an interesting way, it has made me appreciate the seasons much more. I cherish them more when I'm in the midst of them and also what I have to look forward to. I also love the treasures of the past (which I often remember)that you find. Thank you for taking the time to maintain your blog. It is just lovely.
    Jenny in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colour and composition. Looks like a washing line for leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm beginning to think you might live in Heaven....all those yummy vegetables, home cooking, beautiful dolls, lush green everywhere, and now pink skies! I love pink! I stop to visit your blog each morning, a refreshing way to start my day...
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink sky - so lovely. I'm nervous about climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge. With that kind looking sky, maybe I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! :0)
    I love evening sky pictures..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.