1 Mar 2010

For Mia in WA whose favourite colour is purple


Part two of the doll clothes tutorials will be ready later this week.

Life has been busy.

But you have had plenty of time to practise and create using the first lesson.

Oh and I must add that I am a long way behind with my emails, if I haven't replied yet I will soon.
I do appreciate the time you take to leave comments and send me emails and I hate it when I get behind with my replies .

Night night.

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. You have a busy household! First things first, I say. Are you anticipating a lovely autumn? I hope we'll see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable doll. Makes me want to get my Waldorf doll supplies out of the closet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.