24 Mar 2010

front garden, early autumn, cyclamen


Cyclamen


front garden, early autumn, plumbago

Plumbago


front garden, early autumn, pyrethrum daisies


Daisies.



Sitting in the front garden before lunch ,knitting and watching some very skittish butterflies enjoy the garden.
They declined to be photographed and flitted away.


4 Responses to “ ”

  1. Lovely photos---thank you for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss my blue plumbago! I'm so glad you posted that photo. My favorite picture of my dog is him covered in it trying to get in the house. I used to make little sticky bouquets for my dolls. Perfect cuz it stuck to thier hands. Enjoy your garden beauty. Maybe the butterflys need photo releases:).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.