Slideshow Widget

Apple Time in Tassie

13 Mar 2010

Apple time in Tassie

9 Responses to “Apple Time in Tassie”

  1. hi
    such a lovely photograph...
    Feel like plucking an apple...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bounty! Love every picture!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apples looks so beautiful and unblemished.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your seasonal fruits and flowers! As our weather becomes just slightly more productive, I can see you are entering the real harvest time. We have one or two spring crocuses (crocii?) to match your beautiful autumn ones...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed at your pictures. If these are all yours , you must live in the garden of Eden!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful depth of field in the apple photo. Are you working up to next year's callender Jenny??? I think there is some ideas in this lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm leaving for Australia on Thursday and I can't WAIT to enjoy your sunshine. Ahhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your apple photo. We have two apple trees and this year we lost the crop to codling moth, so sadly no stewed apples during our coming winter. from Jenny McH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.