And with my lunch of left over pumpkin soup

9 Mar 2010

plums after the rain



I once again enjoyed watching and listening to Gay Bilson's version of a Good Life
Go and watch it when you have the time, it's a treat






 You know I bought a copy of her book Plenty for my Mother-in-law for her birthday and completely neglected to read it before I sent it to her.

3 Responses to “And with my lunch of left over pumpkin soup”

  1. I thought you were going to say you completely neglected to send it to her so you could keep it and read it youself!
    Love your tiny dollies - looking forward to the finished item.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is wonderful and you OWE it to yourself!

    All joys to you,

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.