Slideshow Widget

Vintage Australian Home Journal

14 Feb 2010

P3110112



Found a great site through a Ravelry discussion .
Lots of lovely Australian Home journals from the late 40s, early 50s to read, for free.
Here is the link.


2 Responses to “Vintage Australian Home Journal”

  1. Jenny,
    Can I order a doll? I love the little doll you put on the post this week. They pretty knited sweater, brown eyes, pink circle type socks, blue flowery skirt. I'd really love to have one but not sure she is availbable or the cost.
    Rita
    teach4life1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link: I love the old Home Journal magazines, I have a few of my own but I can't wait to browse them online.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.