Slideshow Widget

1 Feb 2010

Louis bought a swimming pool, they look like sardines



So Jenny what did you do to beat the heat this weekend?

Oh, didn't you know.
We had a swimming pool installed.
It's just wonderful.
The whole family got in together and had a great time.

5 Responses to “ ”

  1. That is the best photo.
    I love it :)

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, summertime....I remember it well! Looks inviting, but a tad crowded.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just my style....these type of pools work wonders to cool a body off.....no need for one here right now....but,it's just around the corner,so to speak...hope your summer has been great thus far but,I bet you are looking forward to cooler weather soon...have a blessed week Jen....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.