9 Feb 2010



So I have been rather unwell for the past few days but things seem to be on the up now, fingers crossed.
It's no fun being sick when it's hot and muggy and you are trying to organise getting children back to school especially when it was Kate's first day at High School.

11 Responses to “ ”

  1. Sorry to hear you have been crook Jenny. I was under the weather all weekend too -- not much fun in this steamy weather. I'm bouncing back now and hope you are too. Best wishes, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny
    I am sorry it is so awfully hot and you have been sick. I hope you feel much better today. Even though you work hard at home if you don't have to go out to work every day it is something to be thankful for. My daughter and I both have jobs that were good and now take advantage of us at every turn. Cutting benefits, wages, only to give much more responsibility. We both hope to leave our jobs and work from home over time. It's icky out there. :) I hope you don't mind me sharing.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Get well soon - not good timing for you, you poor things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you're feeling better soon, this heat would be making hard

    much love
    x isis

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that. If I had known I would have brought you home with me and put you on the sofa under the air-conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear you have been sick, it's no fun is it? I hope your kids were kind and that your Kate had a great start to highschool. We've had a nice storm and shower here so I hope it's on it's way down to Tassie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Hope you didn't miss out on all the back-to-school fun! Such an exciting time of the year! Your kiddoes are just starting a new school year, and here in the US we're looking forward to our Spring Break in March, then the downhill run to the end in May!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you recover quickly. Sending get well thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel completely better really soon! I have two off work and school at the moment. I've told them to keep it to themselves and not share it with me!! Love Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry your feeling punky. I know how it is to want to be in tip top shape, and struggle just to feel human. It's so much nicer to be sick when it's cooler. You can snuggle and sip hot tea while recovering. When it's hot and humid it's hard to get relief when your sick.
    Think snow at the moment, I'm almost buried in it. So I'm sending cool thoughts your direction.
    I bet Kate was excited on her first day. I bet she made you proud of her. Hope your feeling better and that Kate came home with a fablous tale of her first day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.