Slideshow Widget

New Kitty

14 Feb 2010


P1040547



Yesterday this little guy, a kitten and his mittens, came to live at our house.
Just make yourself right at home little one.



P1040545



We went to Hobart you see to take this guy down for a new year of Uni.
His share house is like walking into the set of The Young Ones but, well, you're only young once, right.



P1040539



And we stopped for a little shop at the very lovely Barn Market



P1040526



while the men folk, well two of them, went for a long bike ride along the Eastern Shore.
(Andy had a cricket match so he stayed home)




P1040557



My kitty is from Little Black Crow who makes the most beautiful little characters.
She has more for sale here.




P1040555



I am not sure what the other kitties who hang out on the top shelf  with Andy's clock think about the newcomer but I haven't heard any cat fights yet.



7 Responses to “New Kitty”

  1. Ha, a very cool cat! What subject is L studying at Uni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats! Craig and I were in Hobart too this weekend. Wish I had known about the market. Mind you we were very busy treasure hunting at the Glenorchy Tip Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis is doing an Arts /science degree, studying Physics, Maths, History and Philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, Jenny! I love your new little kitty! VERY CUTE! We have bright, white snow today! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, again. I really, really, really wish you would make a book of your posts. I want all the yummy photos to browse through in book form. I would buy it--I would save up to have the money to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little kitty! No cat fights yet? Just wait until a full moon...

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny hi little Kitty!!
    It was wonderful to meet you after all this time!
    Oh I think Kitty will win over the other little cats on your shelf.
    Thank so much for your support for my critters!
    Hope we meet up again!

    cheers

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.