tomato plants at dawn

28 Jan 2010

tomato plants at dawn

4 Responses to “tomato plants at dawn”

  1. Thanks Jenny for sending me off to work on that lovely note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely peaceful picture - ahhhhh I can almost smell them!

    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting in my winter jammies, checking out my favorite blogs and comtemplating the winter storm headed our way....then I come across this heavenly picture of summer time tomato plants in the soft, bright sunlight of early morning. I can almost feel the sunshine, see the dew, smell those plants. Thank you for a brief peek at bliss!

    Liz
    http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.