Slideshow Widget

7 Jan 2010

susan's doll



Just to let you know that I will be updating my shop sometime tomorrow evening.

Three new dolls will be in the shop.

My intention is to have a regular Friday update , each week of two or three dolls.



I will also have two places each month for custom order dolls.

I am booked up for January, February and March already and there is one space available for May.

April and the rest of the year are still free so if you are thinking of ordering a custom made doll for the first half of the year you may need to act soon.
You can email me directly at littlejennywrendolls@live.com.au or through Etsy if you want to discuss a custom order.


Oh, and the little doll above is not for sale because she is already somewhere over the Pacific headed for the East coast of the US, but she was too cute not to share.