Home

25 Jan 2010

path to ?



I want to share some very local blogs with you.


I live in a very beautiful part of the world.


The Tamar Valley is a wonderful place to live.



The Glebe and City Park 5



First up is Amanda of The Vintage Rose.


Such a lovely home and set in quintessential Tasmanian bush farm setting.




P1010003



Now Tanya, whose blog Suburban Jubilee I discovered only recently.



the Glebe and City Park 1



And Ness at Marley and Lockyer who does everything beautifully (on a budget).


Enjoy.

3 Responses to “Home”

  1. Thanks for these. The pictures are gorgeous and I am off to visit your bloggy friends now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honour Jenny, thank you so much. I've been reading your blog for a while now and it was lovely to see you visit the other day. Thanks for brightening our world. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new blogs. I've been a Marley and Lockyer (isn't her house beautiful) fan for a while now, but the other two are new to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.