Slideshow Widget

Cute as a button

29 Jan 2010


P1040346




This week I did something that I have been wanting to do for ages.
I designed an almost perfect little knitted button.
100% wool.
No other ingredients except maybe a splash of cuteness.
Oh and I think I can see a little cat hair as well knitted into the loop, must fix that up.




P1040344

12 Responses to “Cute as a button”

  1. That is just toooo adorable! Looks like it would almost fit my grandaughter! Love the little button....you did a beautiful job on the whole thing!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a knitted button to match. Such a cute little jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the cat hair. It gets into everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute. I adore your dolls and handmade goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you feeling just a little bit smug, like a cat in cream :). What and adorable jacket and the button is perfect for it. Is that a doll jacket. I can see it over a cute calico print dress. You are a talented lady, keep up the wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it fun when you create something smart like your cute button? LOVE IT! You are so funny mentioning the cat hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the absolute cutest! Love the colors, love the... all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute button and i too find cat hair knit and stitched into everything! and thanks for the movie recommendation - i have just ordered it on the online rental place we have just joined. and love the lily of the nile name for aggies. my mum always called them aunt agathas underpants. i have no idea of where that came from but i know we had a huge bank of them. right - off to watch the tennis - we have been glued!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I just noticed your message to me on flickr saying you used my kitchen shelf lady photo! I had a look i like the images you choose, really lovely! i love your little button too! fliss xx joshyandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenny, You should come on over to my blog today. You'll like the book featured and the funny photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.