Slideshow Widget

9 Jan 2010




Alison, over at Brocante Home has THE best reading list for this year with lots of my faourite vintage authors and even some of my favourite books.

I am going to join in with her and read my way through a vintage year.

I have ordered the first book from the library so I am almost set to go.



If you are in Australia and you can't find your book at the library, and you have checked the local second hand shop without success and you want to buy a copy have a look at Booko.
It will find the book for you and the best internet price ( not used book prices) .
A great service.



So that is my vintage reading organised.


I have also joined a Knit A Long on Ravelry.
We are knitting our way through Jane Waller and Susan Crawford's A Stitch in Time, starting with the Sun Ray Ribbing this weekend, except my yarn, ordered from Nundle Woollen Mill hasn't arrived yet.
I chose the colour Iris and I have some fabric to make a skirt to go with it so I will look just fabby - as long as I get everything finished that is.