15 Dec 2009

P1030260



Yesterday Kate had her Christmas Party,
which now seems to be an annual event begun last year.



P1030266



Five friends came to stay the night,
go to the pool,
eat tons of food,
giggle and talk most of the night
and generally have a sweet old good time.




P1030265



I supervised at the pool with help of my trusty pick up and put down crochet work
until Stephen took over so that I could come home and organise tea.





P1030350




We had sausages, hamburgers and salads, easy stuff.




camping and outdoor cooking 1958




Lucky I had my super groovy 1958 Camping and Outdoor Cooking to help me out.




camping and outdoor cooking 1958




Sausages. the essential outdoor cooking ingredient.



camping and outdoor cooking 1958




Isn't this just the cutest little bird singing on one of the pages.